Center for Islamic Sciences
Enhancing our understanding of God, life, and the cosmos
Dedicated to the renewal and revival of Islamic Scholarship
Creating knowledge relevant to our times through the Qur’anic perspective on God, life, and the cosmos
Revival and restoration of the Islamic tradition of learning
Experience the fusion of rigorous contemporary scholarship and centuries-old tradition of deep learning.
Seen from the lens of Islamic tradition
William Dembski and Muzaffar Iqbal discuss The Design Inference and al-Ghazali’s Wisdom in Divine Creation. The conversation leads to the possibility of a joint project: An Anthology of the History of Design in the three Abrahamic faiths.
The Integrated Encyclopedia of
the Qurʾān (IEQ)
A unique resource for understanding the message of the Qurʾān
- 524 articles in 6 volumes, 7th volume dedicated to indices
- An international project of unprecedented reach
- Rooted in the classical scholarship on the Qur’an
Join Our Newsletter
- Open a world of thought-provoking articles.
- Receive case studies that celebrate scholars.
- Exclusive access to original research.
CIS has spent thousands of hours of work to unlock insights into the contemporary dilemmas as seen from the Qur’anic worldview. Read our rich repository of knowledge at two dedicated websites: