· Book Review to be Published in Middle East Affairs Journal Vol. 4. Issue (3-4) 1998. Review of Najib Ghadbian's “Democratization and the Islamists Challenge in the Arab World”.
Review Published in the American Journal of Islamic Social Sciences (AJISS)
Vol. 12 (1995), Issue #3 P.421-425:Review of Ziad Abu Amr's “Islamic
Fundamentalism in the
· Al-Ghazali Site: (www.ghazali.org)
· Islamic Philosophy online: (www.muslimphilosophy.com).
· Dictionary of Islamic Philosophy: (www.muslimphilosophy.com/pd/)
· Ibn Sina Site: (www.muslimphilosophy.com/is/)
· Ibn Rushd Site: (www.muslimphilosophy.com/ir/)
· Journal of Islamic Philosophy: (www.islamicphilosohy.net)
paper presented on “Writings on Al-Ghazali’s Crisis: A critical re-evaluation”
· A paper presented on “A reconsideration of Al-Ghazali’s Crisis” (WOCMES, 2002)
paper presented on “Al-Ghazali: An analysis of his role and reformist project”
Middle East History and Theory (
· Organizer of a Panel on al-Ghazali on Theology & Philosophy at the American Academy of Religion’s Annual Meeting in Georgia 2003.
· A public Lecture on “Guidelines for Understanding Islamic History: Judging History in its own “Frame of Reference”, seeing what they Saw.” (1995)
· A public Lecture on “The Life and Times of Adam (A.S.) as related in the Qur’an: A holistic approach with some references to the Biblical version.” (1994)
public Lecture on “The Qur’anic Story: Guidelines for understanding the message
and meaning in the context of the Sura that it is in
WORKS IN PROGRESS:
· 2 Articles for Encyclopedia of Qur’an (Routledge) Ed. By O. Leaman
and Mysticism in
· Al-Ghazali on Theology and Philosophy: Proceedings from the first meeting of al-Ghazali study group.
· Second Edition of the dictionary of Islamic Philosophy.
course work at
B.S. Electrical Engineering,